What really sets apart high performing organisations from the rest? Management and business strategist Nicholas Barnett answers this in his new book, 7 Business Habits That Drive High Performance.
Based on ground breaking research involving over 100,000 employees from around 200 organisations and strongly endorsed by some of Australia’s leading directors, CEOs and executives, 7 Business Habits sets out the key ingredients required for organisations to increase their productivity, performance and profitability.
The research uncovered that sustainable high performance is not fuelled by downsizing, outsourcing, cost-cutting or re-structuring, but is achieved by consistently adopting the following seven interrelated and indispensable habits:
• Habit 1: Live an inspiring vision
• Habit 2: Communicate clear strategies and goals
• Habit 3: Develop your people
• Habit 4: Go out of your way to recognise your people
• Habit 5: Genuinely care for your people
• Habit 6: Listen and adapt to your customers’ needs
• Habit 7: Continually improve your systems.
By adopting and sustaining these 7 Business Habits, organisations can improve performance and productivity, increase employee engagement & retention, and promote organisational resilience and change capability.
A dynamic guide to transforming the potential of your team, 7 Business Habits That Drive High Performance is an essential read for leaders and managers of all businesses, government and not-for-profit organisations, no matter what their size.
- LinkedIn: http://au.linkedin.com/in/nicholassbarnett
- Book website: www.7businesshabits.com
- Business website: www.insyncsurveys.com.au
Purchase your copy here for $29.99 + $5.00 handling and shipping.